Assistance With Any Family Law Matter

Divorce is difficult for the entire family. During a divorce, former spouses must make decisions about the division of marital property, including homes and retirement accounts as well as custody decisions. Between the finances and children, divorces can become increasingly hostile and difficult. At Blankenship Massey & Associates Attorneys at Law, our lawyers work to protect our client's rights and the interests of the children involved in divorces. The divorce process can be easy or difficult depending on various factors unique to each divorcing couple.

Advocating For Parents In Three States

Our attorneys have nearly 50 years of legal experience guiding clients through divorces in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. As licensed attorneys in three states, we have the resources and experience necessary to guide you through tumultuous divorces. We assist clients dealing with:

  • Child custody and visitation
  • Spousal support and alimony
  • Post-divorce modifications
  • Retirement accounts

With the frank and candid advice from the family law attorneys at Blankenship Massey & Associates Attorneys at Law, emotion will be removed from the equation. Our legal advice is tailored to protect your finances and to get you the kind of custody arrangement that maximizes your access to your children. As fathers, our firm is committed to ensuring that both parents have extensive access to their children.

Post-Divorce Modifications

Circumstances change. And when they do, the original family orders may no longer be appropriate. If the child custody arrangement or child support order no longer applies, because of changes in income or employment, it is important that you seek legal help modifying the family law judge's original order. Because family law courts in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana are reluctant to modify these orders, it is vital that you have a skilled family law attorney prepare your petition to ensure a favorable outcome.

For a free case evaluation, call our office at 859-905-0936 or send us an email.