Strong Defense Representation In Drug Cases
Any drug-related criminal charge should be taken with utmost seriousness. A felony drug conviction can significantly damage your career, your family and your freedom, particularly when mandatory minimum sentences come into play. But even misdemeanors alleging drug possession and drug use should be dealt with properly, because they can have significant consequences as well.If you have been charged with a drug crime, it is essential that you obtain proper legal counsel right away — counsel from an experienced criminal defense lawyer who will protect your rights and fight for the best possible outcome. It is imperative that you avoid talking to police about your case until you have consulted your lawyer.
Aggressive, Effective Representation In Criminal Matters
At the law firm of Blankenship Massey & Associates, based in Erlanger, Kentucky, our attorneys provide aggressive, effective criminal defense representation to clients in the tri-state area. We vigorously and strategically protect our clients’ legal rights in state and federal drug cases involving:
- Prescription drugs
- Heroin charges, which can carry significant jail time
- Drug charges that can affect child custody
- Drug trafficking, which can be charged based on the amount of a controlled substance, regardless of whether a person is moving or selling it
- The possibility of diversion or treatment programs, which are jurisdiction-specific
- Drug-related DUI and traffic stops that lead to drug charges
Call Us For A Free, Confidential Consultation
Every drug case is different. Talk to us about your case in confidence. We can answer your questions and explain your options for defending yourself.