What To Know About Applying For SSDI
It’s hard enough to deal with a disabling medical condition. Sometimes it can seem even harder to get the Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits to which you are entitled. If you qualify for SSDI, it is essential for you to get professional help with the application process, because that process is complicated. Even people with very severe disabilities are not guaranteed success because of the highly bureaucratic nature of the Social Security system. For this reason, having an experienced SSDI lawyer to represent you can be a critically important part of your journey.
We Help Disabled Clients Get The Benefits They Need
At Blankenship Massey & Associates Attorneys at Law in Erlanger, Kentucky, we help disabled people and their families get benefits as quickly as possible. We can answer questions like:
- Am I eligible for benefits?
- According to the government, what makes a person disabled?
- Is it true that I can qualify based on a combination of health problems?
- How long must I have worked to qualify for SSDI?
- What if I was turned down?
- What deadlines must I meet?
- How long will it take until I begin getting paid?
- How long does the application process take?
- How do I request reconsideration if my initial application was turned down?
- Why do I only have 60 days to appeal?
Get Help With The SSDI Application Process
Certain rules apply to all SSDI cases, but every situation is different. Come talk to us about your benefits eligibility. There are no out-of-pocket legal costs to you. Contact Blankenship Massey & Associates for a free consultation. We serve clients in northern Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana.